Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pretty hair

It's Wednesday already?! Nice! It's time to link up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh, how Pinteresting!



 

The theme I chose for this week is pretty hair. I love trying new things with my hair! So much fun. I have lots of hair to work with too, so even better! Braids are probably my favorite to experiment with right now. There are so many ways to mix them up. Definitely nice for summer and keeping hair out of the way in a pretty style.

Here are some pins I found for inspiration...


Messy and pretty. Love!
Very cute style.
Love fishtail! Still mastering this one.
Braided to the side.
Pretty
Knot.
Bun braid. Yay
Fancy
Love all her styles! 
Source: thesmallthingsblog.com via Tawnya on Pinterest

 Happy pinning! I love finding new and fun things through Pinterest! 
Have a wonderful Wednesday!! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Finding new things on Pinterest is the best! I love all of these fun hairstyles. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is awesome!! Glad you like these hairstyles! I'm looking forward to trying them! :)

      Delete
  2. I really, really, REALLY need to learn how to french braid!
    Haha you'd think I'd know how to, but I've had short hair for almost 6 years!

    Hope you're having a wonderful week!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. French braids are so fun! Watch a couple videos online and you'll be set! :) I had a hard time doing it on my own hair but eventually got the hang of it. I've learned the mirror is not helpful when braiding!

      Thanks! I hope your week has been fantastic too! Tomorrow is Friday! :)

      Delete