Monday, May 28, 2012

Smell the Roses! - My bucket list

Happy Memorial Monday! It's been an extra wonderful day. So thankful for the men and women that serve our country! It doesn't feel like a Monday... that's why I'm posting so late! Oops!!

I'm linking up with Jessica from Lovely Little Things for Smell the Roses!! I love Monday's because of these link ups :)
Lovely Little Things

Her task for this week was to create a bucket list. Such a great thing to do! Life is more than the everyday things we do, there's so much more to life! It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day that it's easy to forget that. 

My bucket list...

~ Visit all 50 states
~ Go on at least 50 road trips
~ Start a small business with my sister
~ Learn to garden
~ Learn to crochet 
~ Put together photo albums... memories!
~ Grow my own fruit and veggies
~ Own a house with a porch

Short and simple. But I think I will add to it. Hmmm. I like it for now :)


1 comment:

  1. Great list!

    I would love to learn how to garden as well. I most definitely do not have a green thumb and can't keep anything alive haha

    Good luck with your list girl :)

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete