Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Walking

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I go on walks every morning with my Mom. And they are the best.

So with that being said, I have had the same walking shoes for probably close to 3 years. They have been awesome. Very comfy and did their job! Until they got a hole in the bottom. I pretty much walked right through my shoes. Oops.

Well, I needed new ones, and fast! My old babies weren't going to cut it much longer. So, my hubby let me go to Payless, yes, we spend big! :)

And I found some great shoes!! I love the color and they are SUPER comfy. So excited.

That's them! Cute huh :) Oh and that's half of Jodi, she's a cutie too! :)

Just wanted to share a bit of my excitement about my new walking shoes with you guys!

Happy Tuesday! :)

3 comments:

  1. You deserve a couple awards so I nominated you check them out
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/2012/07/tin-foil-tilapia.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! :) Checking them out now! Happy Tuesday :)

      Delete