Friday, May 4, 2012

Oh hey! It's Friday!!

My first link up! Woo hoo!!! High Five for Friday with Lauren at From My Grey Desk. Yay!

Photobucket

{One}
My first blog post this week! Excited and still have lots to learn :) 

{Two}
 Got to go an Angels game Thursday night with my hubby, mama and a friend from church! Fun stuff. Yummy food.



{Three}
Working on my second sewing project. Making an apron! I'm am so thankful for my wonderful teacher! I definitely need lots more practice :)


{Four}
I got to see what my love does at work for the first time! He gave me a tour and did a lil demo for me. I'm so proud of him :)



 {Five}
We have had our sweet lil Piper for 2 weeks today! (A post on her will be coming soon!)


This has been such a fun first blogging week! Thanks for stopping by! :)
 Have a very happy Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment