Thursday, May 17, 2012

Up, up and away!

It's almost Friday! The weekend is in site :)

Last night after church my husband and I were walking to our cars and he said, "hey, let's go over to that school and I'll fly my plane!" He was so so excited! He has been wanting to take me with him for a while and it was a perfect night to go. 

So we drove over, he put on his glasses (which I LOVE!) and launched his plane. He's so cute :)

Happy love :)
I got to watch him fly his plane, he's so good! The plane is so fast and he kept it in control the whole time. He's been practicing!

His flying stance, so handsome :)
It was so nice to get to be with him while he does something he really enjoys. I love these lil moments we get to have together on normal days at random moments. He likes to break routines, which is good because that's hard for me! 

Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment