Pinterest is dangerous. In a good way. I have been trying to avoid the DIY section because it gives me WAY too many ideas. It's an over load. But yesterday I decided to take a peek. And now I'm ready to get my crafting supplies out and get to work!
These are my favorite 10 pins that really got my brain working...
I LOVE Diy projects. So much fun.
Break it down...
- How cool is this magnetic Scrabble board?!?! I want this in our house.
- I am going to give candle making a try. Looks fun.
- Writing quotes and things on glassware is such a cute idea.
- I have been looking for a cool way to display our initial and share our wedding date... this one is definitely one to consider!
- Magnets are fun. Personalized magnets are even better.
- Doing this today. I don't have many keys though. Hmm..
- LOVE this idea. There are some weekends that we don't know what to do with ourselves, an idea jar would be helpful!
- Burlap is so versatile.
- I NEED to do this. So many cards. Need a cute way to display them.
- Wall art. I am on the hunt. Since we currently have NONE, I am open to ideas!