Friday, June 1, 2012

Gotta love it!

Long weekend and a short week. The best!! Friday is here already and it's awesome!

Linking up with Miss Lauren at From My Grey Desk for my top 5 things of the week. High five!

Photobucket 

> one <
Got my hair done on Saturday. Freshly done hair is the best! So silky and smooth. I am loving the new color! So pretty.
Love it!
> two <
My sister's boyfriend had his grad party on Sunday. Got to meet some super nice people, eat yummy food and laugh. Oh, and tried some of the spiciest salsa EVER!! We had a lot of fun :)
Yummy
> three <
We had a breakfast party at our house on Monday. So. much. food. My mom and sis helped me cook, they're the best. It's so nice to have a home and be able to have people over, we are so so blessed.

> four <
Got some new products for my hair on Wednesday. So far, I love them! I have lots of curly hair and finding just the right stuff is a challenge! It's called Deva Curl and I will be letting you guys know what I think about it soon!

> five <
Starting the photo a day June challenge! Missed a few days last month... hoping to not miss any this month!

How was your week? I hope it's been a good one!! :)

2 comments:

  1. love your hair color!!

    fun idea to have a brunch party :)

    cute blog!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...spicy salsa!! I'm craving some right now :)

    And I'm with you on the photo a day challenge! I am determined to make it all the way through this month!

    Have a great weekend!

    <3 Jamei

    ReplyDelete