Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What to expect...

Saturday my hubby had a boys day. Dirt bike riding and shooting guns, he had a great time! So, since he was gone, I spent a lil extra time with my mom and sis. Yay :)

We went to a matinee movie, which is awesome because tickets are only $6. Can't beat that. So we were deciding on whether to see Snow White and the Huntsman or What to Expect When You're Expecting. We ended up finding out what to expect! Snow White will be seen some other time though!

So funny!

I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie, it looked girly and funny, which is right up my alley. And that's exactly what it was! I really loved the movie! It was silly and we had some good laughs but it also had a great story line. It shared 5 ladies journey's to becoming a mom. I won't give too much away but I really liked it! I think my hubby would have even liked it, there were some funny guy moments. So if you're looking for a fun movie check this one out!

We had a great girl day. Love my mom and sis so much! They're the best :)

A few pics from our day...

Empty outside the theater! That's what happens when you go to a movie that starts at 11am :)

Ticket stub. I like taking pictures ;)
Our next movie outing will be to see Snow White and the Huntsman! Have you seen it yet? If so, what did you think? New movies are so fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment