Thursday, June 21, 2012

Paint

My husband and I are in the process of revamping our house. It's so much fun and a lil overwhelming! There are so many decisions to make! Oh my. And I am the worst decision maker EVER.

So, choosing paint is my downfall. I have an idea in my head but it doesn't come out the way I planned and then I get discouraged. I am so thankful for my sister! She is a paint picking wiz! She has a really great eye for decorating things. She helped us pick the colors for our rooms upstairs. And they look awesome.

I've been trying to choose a color for our downstairs for awhile now, and I'm stuck. We went to Home Depot last night and got 2 samples, so excited! Put them up and I'm not sure I like either one. Hmmm.

My sister said she will come over Saturday to help us out. I wish I had the paint picking eye! Oh well.

I'll let you guys know how things turn out :)




I think I'm liking these colors so far. I want our space to be light and airy, not a big fan of super dark colors. Hmmm... we'll see :)

Happy Thursday!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that light blue-ish color!! I want to paint our living room in a color similar to that :)

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the blue for our living room too!! Haha great minds think alike! :)

      Delete
    2. They must!!

      BTW - I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! My post will be up soon! Check it out :)

      <3 Jamie

      Delete