Friday, June 22, 2012

High five!!!

It's FRIDAY!!!!  We made it :)

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for H54F! Yay!

Photobucket


|| one ||
I got to babysit the sweetest lil 2 year old on Saturday night. Got to have some Lego fun!

We had a good time :)
|| two ||
New sun glasses!! I NEVER get to wear sun glasses because I have to wear my normal glasses (otherwise I would be blind) but I've been wearing contacts more. So I decided it's time for new eye wear!
Yay!
|| three ||
Angels game with my wonderful family on Sunday! It was a lot of fun, and we got free pot holders, yes! Annnd the Angels won. Good game :)

My bro helps make the field this beautiful :)
Love them!
|| four ||
Got to hang out with my friend Ashley twice this week! We are working through the Soul Detox devotional and it's been really great to have this time with her :)

|| five ||
Ice cream.
My weakness.
This week has zoomed by. I can't believe it's Friday already. But I'm not complaining! :)

Have a wonderful day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love those sunglasses :)

    Check out my blog...I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!!

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete