Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wedding Anniversary {part 4}

Welcome back to my wedding series!! It's been so fun sharing all our excitement.

I still can't believe it's been about a year since our wedding. Time has gone by so quickly!

Back to our story...

So, we were engaged! And ready to plan. First step was picking a location. Yikes. My man picked a couple places to check out. This was the first one...

I loved the lil gazebo and the pretty trees and everything all around. But I did not love the price tag and the limited time we would be able to use the space.

So we left. We went back to my mom's house and decided to keep looking. Then I looked around and thought, well, why don't we have the wedding here?! My mom had been wanting to do some work to her house and this would be the perfect reason to do it. So, I asked my love if he thought it was a good or crazy idea. He thought it would be great! We had picked our place!

I love my mom's house. It's big and pretty. BUT the backyard where the wedding would be needed some work. Check it out...




The grass was in great shape. But the playhouse had to go and so did all the other stuff on the patio. Good thing my man is handy and was able to handle to job!

So at this point we had our location picked. We had pretty much narrowed down out date, late July, and it was mid March. We had our work cut out for us!

1 comment:

  1. Great post.Just found out your blog.New follower here.

    http://www.abeautifulfeather.com/

    ReplyDelete