Saturday, May 12, 2012

Who doesn't love Saturday?! There are so many reasons why it's awesome!

Here are a few of mine...

We get to sleep in past 6am! Today we slept til 7:30... woo hoo!!

Driving around with my hubby. I love him. 
My handsome hubby :)

Breakfast with my family. We usually go to Bagel Me. And of course Starbucks! My brother came with us today so that meant my hubby had some extra boy power!
Yummy

Hanging out with our crazy Piper. We rarely get to spend time with her so the weekends are fun to be with her. 
She attacked my hand right after this. Crazy girl.

I get to make muffins to bring to church tomorrow for our Mother's Day celebration. I love baking and I love my Mama :)


Painting my nails. Freshly painted nails are fun!
Peach Daiquiri. Happy color.

Helping my Mom do stuff around her house to get ready for my sister's grad party. 
Inspecting the door

Making guacamole. So yummy. 
Just a few of the ingredients


Having the freedom to do just about anything our lil hearts desire makes Saturday so wonderful. I am so thankful for the time I get to spend with my husband and our family. 

What makes your Saturday extra awesome?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment