Thursday, June 7, 2012

America's got...

TALENT!!! Have you had a chance to watch this show? My hubby has gotten me hooked. We have only watched it a few times but every show has been great. Some people are so talented. It's amazing! I love this show because it's not just singers, it's everything! I like the variety. The judges are pretty funny. Sharon Osbourne. Howard Stern. And Howie Mandel. An interesting bunch, but it works!

I have a couple favorites so far. Check them out...


 Ok, how cute is this lil girl!?!? They are awesome. Rooting for them!

 
Watching this gave me chills. Very unique.

These are just a 2 of the many talented people that have made it to the next round of the show. I can't wait to see what's in store for the next show! What do you think of my 2 top favs? Do you like their talent?!

Happy Thursday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment